Tuesday 5 April 2016

Cool for the Summer


Now that its officially Spring and the weather is a little sunnier I thought it would be a good time change up my work footwear and transition from the boots that I've been wearing all winter into something more seasonally appropriate.

One of the benefits of working in a really casual office is that I can wear sneakers for work. I wore Fragment Design Nike All Courts all last summer, but its still a little early for canvas so I've been looking for a smart leather shoe that will see me through the Spring showers.

I found these sneakers in Aldo. and although I've often thought that Aldo is a bit over priced, these were in the mid-season sale at 50% off, so were really good value and definitely fit the bill

The mix of smooth & pebbled leather gives them a great lux feel with the off white colour being a lot more understated than a pure white. Combined they make for a really smart, subtle shoe perfect for the coming Spring months.


No comments: