Saturday 30 May 2015

Stuff I got in NY Part 2


I was actively searching for some things while I was shopping in NY, but this wasn't one of them, this was a complete impulse buy. While the Jaguars are my NFL team I'm also a big Peyton Manning fan. His ranking among the all time great quarter backs is a source of great discussion for NFL followers, but the level he's played at for his career means you have to admire how great Manning is and how much success he's had, even if its not always finished with a Super Bowl ring.

Modell's Sporting Goods near Madison Square Garden had a whole bunch of Nike NFL player shirts, and because a black Blake Bortles Jaguars tee didn't exactly excite me, I decided on a Manning Broncos tee. The Broncos logo on the chest and swoosh on the sleeve are smart details, and I love the bright orange colour that's going to be perfect for the Summer.





No comments: