Wednesday 9 March 2016

From the Volt


I've been wearing my current pair of Nike Lunarglide 6 running shoes for over a year and a half, and they've racked up a lot of miles. I've trained for & run 10k's & half marathons in them and they're definitely reaching the end of their life.

One of the reasons I hadn't replaced them yet was that I really don't like this years Lunarglide 7 (Plus spending sneaker money on basketball shoes is tons more exciting than running shoes). While they haven't changed a whole lot from the 6's I really dislike the toebox, which is a really loose material, and I much prefer the more structured shape of the 6's.


So I did a little hunting online and found a store that still had the Lunarglide 6 in my size. Because they're an old model I got them at a great discounted price, however that did mean I was pretty limited in the colours available, but decided this pair in Volt/Flash Lime/Liquid Lime are just the right side of too loud.

As I mentioned in my post about the Nike Hyper Elite basketball socks last week I think its definitely worth investing in good ahtletics socks. So with that in mind I added a two pack of Nike running socks to the order so the new shoes are extra comfy.






No comments: