Wednesday 28 January 2015

Nike LeBron Soldier IV St Vincent St Mary


If you read my Spring Most Wanted post from the other week you'll remember that I'm hunting for a pair of St Vincent St Mary LeBron IV's. Of course this involves checking through ebay most days in the vain hope that a pair has been listed in my size, and it was during one of those ebay sessions last week that I found a deadstock pair of SVSM Nike LeBron Soldier IV's at a great price that I couldn't resist bidding on.


The Soldier line of shoes is LeBrons team shoe line. Featuring less of the tech that goes into the main signature line, and at a lower price point they're worn by a lot of Nikes second tier sponsored players and the various schools that Nike & LeBron supply kit to.

St Vincent St Mary was LeBrons high school, and like all the SVSM shoes it comes in Deep Forest green with gold details. I especially love the oversized gold lion head on the tongue. They also feature the Irish logo on the heel (the SVSM team name) and some smart LeBron logo detailing.




This is the third pair of SVSM Soldier shoes in my collection. and while a lot of the SVSM shoes are available only to players this version was released to the general public as a House of Hoops exclusive back in 2010. Hopefully I'll be able to find a pair of the SVSM IV's from the main LeBron line to add to the collection sometime in the future.

                                                                      Soldier IV's, VI's and III's.


No comments: