Monday 28 July 2014

Ben Wyatt, Human Disaster.


I love Parks and Rec, its just the best show on tv at the moment. And while all of the show is awesome, one of my favourite little things has been Adam Scotts great selection of checked shirts. He has a very easy prep, J Crew-esq style that works really well in a casual office, much like the one I work in. So deciding I wanted to add a few more checks to my wardrobe I hit up Banana Republic and grabbed this micro check slim fit shirt.

We're in the strange cross over period between Summer and Autumn collections at the moment so they didn't have a massive selection, but I'll definitely be seeing what other styles will be coming in for Fall. Its in their non-iron material, which really does work, I've worn it a twice already and it comes straight out of the wash crease free and ready to wear.


No comments: