Thursday 19 May 2016

Bape Thursday No.6


Its been a couple of weeks since the last Bape Thursday so I thought I'd come back with a few random pieces of Bape stuff that I have.

First up is my Bape wallet. I think I've had it for about 6 years and as you can see I've worn it in well. It was a really clean natural leather, but years of use have given it a really nice worn & weathered look. The pale colour isn't very practical for keeping clean so I make sure to keep it away from raw denim (leather cleaning wipes are a must), but it will continue to develop its own unique look and the high quality leather means it should last me for years to come.


Next up is a Kaws x Bape Baby Milo keyring. As I've mentioned in previous posts I'm a big Kaws fan, and I love the Baby Milo character, so this is a great little vintage piece that makes my keys a little more interesting.

Finally I have a Busy Works coaster. This was a random pick up from the flagship store in Harajuku, and makes a nice addition to my coffee table.


No comments: