Sunday 2 August 2015

A Summer Wedding 2015



This weekend I attended my second wedding of the Summer, and as always with weddings I took the opportunity to get appropriately dressed up. As I had two to attend this Summer I figured I could justify a new outfit and thought a turquoise or teal blazer would be good Summer look. However I struggled to find anything in turquoise, but did find a great, well priced jacket in pale green from Topman.

I was able to add an element of turquoise with a bow tie from mrsbowtie.com (officially the colour is Aqua) that added a great hit of colour. I combined this with some neutral trousers from M&S and a Banana Republic dress shirt that I already owned. I finished the outfit with vintage cuff links and a plain white pocket square. I'm really pleased with how the outfit came together, I had a great time at both weddings and definitely felt appropriately dressed for the Summer occasions.





No comments: