Saturday 14 June 2014

Ape Shall Never Kill Ape


One of the most exciting parts of visiting Japan this month was the opportunity for me to visit a bunch of Bape stores. I visited 5 different stores, but actually didn't pick up much. Bape's stuff is always a little hit or miss with its fair share of terrible product, and because everything's so limited it was difficult to get my size in the nicer stuff. In the end I only picked up two t-shirts. I think if I had been visiting in Autumn/Winter I would probably found more things as I always really like their sweaters and knitwear.


However the great part was Bapes stuff is sooo much cheaper in Japan. T-shirts on the EU Bape site are £70, but in Japan they worked out at £36! It was just a shame there wasn't more I really liked. I also grabbed a coaster, and a couple of Milo figures from the toy stores at Nakano Broadway.





No comments: