Tuesday 24 June 2014

A Tribe Called...


While I was in Tokyo we made sure to see the giant Gundam robot that's at the Diver City on Tokyo harbour. After getting some yaki soba for lunch and checking out the Gundam we did a little shopping, including hitting up The Stussy store. I'd been thinking of getting a Stussy city tee after I saw Ugly Duckling a couple of months back and really liked Young Einstein's shirt (a bit of googling revealed he has a pretty awesome collection of city tees). Its a classic design, and as I'd got rid of an old Stussy tee and a Bored of Southsea parody version in a recent clear out, I was thinking I might get a black on white version.

But when I found this version in the Tokyo Stussy store I had to get it. I love an athletic grey tee, and the turquoise and magenta are a great contrast. Combine it with some great fonts and you've got an awesome shirt, plus I realised I've now visited all the citys! And on a side note, does anyone else remember that Ant from Ant & Dec rocked a ton of Stussy back in the PJ and Duncan days? 



No comments: