Saturday 1 February 2014

Look for the Star!


I've been a Jacksonville Jaguars fan since I needed to pick a team to play with on NFL Quarter Back Club '99 on the N64. However over the last couple of years I hadn't really followed the NFL much, too much basketball to watch. But this season I made a real effort to get back into it, and even though the Jaguars are pretty terrible its been really fun. 

This of course got me hankering for a jersey (I'd sold my old Byron Leftwich jersey a few years back). Unfortunately the new Jaguars uniform and logo are awful, so I started looking for a vintage shirt. I found this 1998 Mark Brunell Starter jersey on ebay for the bargain price of $20 shipped from the states. As you can see from the pictures its in perfect condition, the print shows no sign of wear at all (I'm not sure its ever been worn), and of course it has the awesome old school Starter logo on the sleeve. Its a youth large size, so it actually fits like a shirt, and not like a tent like the mens sizes. Now if only the Jaguars could get good.


No comments: