Sunday 19 May 2013

Revenge of the Nerd


For a while now I've been thinking my style inspiration for work this Summer would be Nolan Ross (Gabrielle Mann) from Revenge (if you're not watching, it's awesome so check it out). This involves some extreme preppy styling, especially blazers, polos and a lot of colour. One of the highlights of the show is seeing what amazing preppy combo Nolan's wearing each episode. And while I'm not sure I can pull off wearing a polo underneath a shirt (and people around the office might think I'm a douche if I constantly have my collar popped), I thought I could definitely step up my polo game. So I stopped by Banana Republic this week and picked up a couple of the Luxury Touch polos. They're an awesome slim fit, and they do feel amazing. I also grabbed a pink linen shirt which I think would definitely get the Nolan seal of approval. 





No comments: